Subscribe:

07 July 2011

First Step / part 3 : Cover letter Contents with examples



Jobs in Egypt
Salutation
Dear Ms. Rania,


First Paragraph
Mention information on why you are writing and the position you are applying for.
For example:

I am eager to introduce myself as a candidate for the position of _______ that was advertised in the ______ on June12th.

Middle Paragraph: the most important paragraph to have your jobs in Egypt
Describe what you have to offer for the employer related to the job you are applying for.
You can write his requirements then list your skills and experience you have that makes you the best candidate for this job.
Address how your skills match the job in paragraph. Make strong connections between your abilities and their needs.
For example:
I am a graduate of ________ University with B.A. from the Faculty of_______.
I have recently completed (your courses), which has further sharpened my skills and qualifications.
My experience as (your previous job position) at (your previous company name) in (list your tasks and responsibilities that you was responsible for in your previous job) combined with my educational background provided me with a solid foundation to establish a career in this field.

Final Paragraph
You should refer to the attached resume, request an interview and let the reader know what will happen next. Then thank the reader.
For example:
Kindly find herewith attached my resume. I would very much appreciate an opportunity to discuss it further with you. Thank you for your consideration.


Put your signature
Sincerely,
Your Name
Your Email
Your Home Phone

Your Mobile Phone
 
Jobs in Egypt

Popular Posts