Subscribe:

06 August 2011

Third Step / part 2: Interview Questions 2



Fourth point to get jobs in Egypt:
Jobs in Egypt
You must prepare answer for these interview questions to increase your chance to get jobs in Egypt.

Tell me about yourself
  • Your personal info (your name, your age, your marital status) 
  • Your graduation info (I graduated from Cairo University, faculty of law, 2008, fair degree) 
  • Your work experience (I worked before as a lawyer for two years) 
  • Your hobbies and interests (Reading, Playing chess and football).
Tell me about your weaknesses
You must know that no one is prefect and the employer knows that.
Your answer must be with things that you are improving upon.
Also you must show the interviewer that you learned from your mistakes.
You mustn’t say weaknesses that make the employer won’t accept you. You can say for example:
  • When I work I work hard and some of my friends don’t like that from me. 
  • I’m very serious on work. 
  • I'm always told that I am a bit too slow ... but that's only because I want to do the best job I can. 
  • I believe that I should always be improving upon myself, weaknesses or strengths.
In this case the interviewer noticed that these aren’t weaknesses so he may ask you the next question.
   
Are these weaknesses?
Answer him with this tricky answer:
  • This is my thinking. 
  • This is what I think about it right now. 
Tell me about your strengths.
What would your friends tell me about you?
Tell me something about yourself that wouldn’t know by reading your resume.
Tell me about your skills.
What skills do you have to offer?
There are a lot of good answers, just stay positive, for example:
  • I can communicate well. 
  • I am hard working. 
  • Self motivated. 
  • I have the ability to cope with my failures.
  • Learn from my mistakes.  
  • Ability to work under pressure.  
  • Leadership skill (Because everyone leads himself in every step he takes).  
  • Patient
  • Helpful.  
  • Deal with computer very good.  
  • Work in a team.
But you must prepare your story for every skill and strength you will say because the interviewer can ask you to tell him an example for your strength.

As an example:
Interviewer      : Tell me about your strengths
You                 : I can communicate well and cope with my failures.
Interviewer      : Tell me examples for your ability to cope with your failures?
You                 : I was afraid of speaking in public but I tried to change this and I success by trying at first to speak in front of my friends, after a lot of practice now I can speak in front of public.

Another example
Interviewer      : Tell my about your strengths?
You                  : I am patient and logical
Interviewer      : How?
You                  : Because when I was working as a customer service representative I dealt with the customers in a patient and logical way.

Another example
Interviewer      : Tell me about your strengths
You                 : I have the ability to Convince.
Interviewer      : How?                              Give me proof of your persuasiveness
You                  : I persuade you with my Cover Letter and CV for having an interview with you now.
(I prefer preparing another story)

Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure
Tell him any experience you had in work under pressure before.
Try to give an example that relates to the type of position that you apply for.
Your Answer for example:
I worked in two jobs at the same time (as a lawyer in the morning and as a customer service representative at the noon and I must take care of my calls quality with the customers and that’s make me work under pressure).

Popular Posts